Born on February 8, 1986, Brandon Paak Anderson is an American rapper, songwriter, drummer, singer and record producer who is known by his stage name Anderson Paak. His album Malibu released in 2016 received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Foothill Technology High School.
Anderson Paak Parents/Etnicity/Religion
Born in Oxnard, California, he is half African-American and half Korean. He has a little sister.
Anderson Paak Affair/Married/Wife/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brandon Paak Anderson
- Nicknames: Anderson Paak
- Birthday: February 8, 1986
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Oxnard, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Foothill Technology High School
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, Drummer, Singer, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African-American and Korean descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Married twice
- Children: Soul Rasheed (with second wife)
- Net Worth: $600000 (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (176 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Who is Cardi B? Learn more about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is of African-American and Korean descent.
- When he was seven, he witnessed his father assault his mother.
- He has a little sister.
- Before becoming a successful musician, he was working at a marijuana farm at Santa Barbara.
- In 2016, Paak was named one of the XXL Freshman, along with Lil Dicky, Desiigner, Dave East, Denzel Curry, Lil Yachty, G Herbo, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, & Kodak Black.
- In 2018, Paak’s new single ‘Til It’s Over featured in a new TV commercial released by Apple Inc.