Amy Schumer, born on June 1, 1981, is an American stand-up comedian, writer, producer, and an actress. Starting her career from black comedy Keeping Abreast, Amy Schumer has won Critics Choice Movie Awards, and Peabody Award.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Towson University
Career / Awards: Britannia Awards, Critics Choice Movies Awards, Critics Choice Television Awards
Who are Amy Shumer’s parents?
Born in Manhattan, New York, Amy Schumer is the daughter of Gordon Schumer and Sandra Schumer. She has a younger sister Kim Caramele, a stand-up comedian and producer.
Amy Schumer Affair, Boyfriend, Relationship
#theleatherspecial is up on @netflix it was filmed the day after this shot of my brother and I at red rocks. Thank you @jasonstein33 For composing the song I walk on and off too. @samuelljackson For introing me! @kimcaramele And @mugsykane For producing it. @kimmykuppkakes @andrea_tiller and @leesaevans for making me look presentable. Thanks @marknormand And #locksmitheisadore Thanks to my girls @nikkiglaser @americaferrera @amberrosetamblyn @michaelawat And @katewalsh For being there. Thank you Denver. I hope this makes you laugh.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amy Beth Schumer
- Nicknames: Amy
- Birthday: June 1, 1981
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Towson University
- Profession: Actress, Director, Producer, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Dolph Ziggler, Anthony Jeselnik, Ben Hanisch
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $16 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet Size: 5
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 5
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36B
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurement: 38-28-39 inches
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Amy Schumer
- Amy Schumer loves penguin.
- She is a stand-up comedian.
- She was named one of the most influential person in 2015 by Time magazine.
- She was named as “Teacher’s Nightmare” during her college.
- She went to Hebrew School and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.
- She moved to New York to become an actress after graduating from college.
- Her younger sister Kim Caramele is her road manager, and associate producer.
- Her favorite comedians are Judy Gld, Wendy Liebman, Sarah Silverman, Margaret Cho and Ellen DeGeneres.
- After graduating from college, she worked as a waiter while auditioning for various roles.
- She is good friends with Brie Lawson and Jennifer Aniston.
My comedy is unapologetic and fearless. Like, sometimes you’ll wind up having condomless sex with someone that you probably shouldn’t. I’m interested in sharing that part of myself unapologetically so that other people will hopefully feel better.
Senator Charles Chuck Schumer is my dad’s cousin. I definitely grew up knowing him – not knowing that it mattered that he was in politics, and not really dealing with it at all. The first time it came up was when my sister and I were arrested for shoplifting. We were arrested for grand larceny, and [the cops] were like, ‘You’re lucky you have this last name.’ And they pleaded it down, to like disturbing the peace or something. I really thought that shit was off the record, until I was on Last Comic and they asked me if I had any arrests, and I was like, ‘Eh, not really.’ They have real lawyers – it’s like General Electric – and they knew everything I’d stolen.