Born on March 25, 1958, Amy Pascal is an American business executive and film producer. She has served as the Chairperson of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from University of California, Los Angeles.
Amy Pascal Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, Pascal is the daughter of Anthony H. Pascal and Barbara Pascal.
Amy Pascal Husband
She is married to Bernard Weinraub, a former film-business reporter for The New York Times and playwright in 1997. The couple have a son and reside in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amy Beth Pascal
- Nicknames: Amy
- Birthday: March 25, 1958
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Business executive, film producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jew
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse: Bernard Weinraub (1997-present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was the chairman of Sony’s Columbia Pictures.
- In 2007, she was ranked 15th on EW’s The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood
I’ve got to believe, in the job that I do, that when you give the audience something that they haven’t seen before, they are going to like it.