Born on May 14, 1983, Amber Tamblyn is an American actress, author, poet, and film director who rose to fame after her role on the soap opera General Hospital as Emily Quartermaine and as Jenny on CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men on season eleven. Her feature film work includes roles in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Grudge 2, The Ring, and 127 Hours. She is the second youngest actress to be nominated for an Emmy in the category of Lead Actress in a Series. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Santa Monica Alternative School House.
Amber Tamblyn Parents/Siblings/Ethnicity
Born in Santa Monica, California, she is the daughter of Russ Tamblyn, an actor, dancer and singer and Bonnie Murray, a singer, teacher and artist. Her paternal grandfather, Eddie Tamblyn, was a vaudeville performer.
Amber Tamblyn Husband/Affair
She is married to actor/comedian David Cross. The couple got engaged in August 2011 and married on October 6, 2012. On February 21, 2017, she announced that she and Cross had a daughter, Marlow Alice Cross. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amber Rose Tamblyn
- Nicknames: Amber Tamblyn
- Birthday: May 14, 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Santa Monica, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Santa Monica Alternative School House
- Profession: Actress, Author, Poet, Film director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse: David Cross
- Children: 1 (Daughter)
- Net Worth: $3 million US
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Amber suffers from arachnophobia.
- Her dad, Russ Tamblyn danced with her during the 1997 Nurses’ Ball.
- She convinced a homeless man to pose as her father so she could get her navel pierced. It soon became infected and she had to confess to her parents. The story inspired an episode of Joan of Arcadia (2003).
- She is the second youngest actress to be nominated for an Emmy in the category of Lead Actress in a Series.
- She is sister-in-law of Juli Cross and Wendy Cross.
Wrinkles, soft faces, older faces are signs of wisdom, which is the greatest sign of beauty.
The idea that someone like Britney Spears is a role model for teenage girls is kind of sad and horrifying. Britney is the epitome of a non-artist. She has nothing to offer but her T&A.
I’d rather be a on a good show that only runs two years than on a dumb show that’s a hit for like eight years, which is usually the case these days.