Born on April 4, 1983, Amanda Righetti is an American actress who is best known for her role as Grace Van Pelt on the series The Mentalist and her roles in Friday the 13th, The O.C. and Colony. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She was discovered in the International Cover Model Search at the age of 15 and had a career as a fashion model before becoming an actress.
Amanda Righetti Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in St. George, Utah, she was raised in Nevada, Las Vegas. She is the youngest of eight children.
Amanda Righetti Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amanda Righetti
- Nicknames: Amanda
- Birthday: April 4, 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: St. George, Utah, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Jordan Alan (m. 2006)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
- Feet Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36B
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Amber
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is youngest of 8 children with 6 sisters and 1 brother, all of them growing up in Las Vegas. One sister is a dealer in Las Vegas.
- She as ranked as #59 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005” special supplement. (2005).
- She gave birth to her 1st child at age 29, a son Knox Addison Alan on January 10, 2013. Child’s father is her husband, Jordan Alan.
- Righetti was discovered in the International Cover Model Search at the age of 15 and had a career as a fashion model before becoming an actress.
- Righetti stars as a divorced novelist in the 2017 Hallmark movie Love at the Shore.
Guys blow my looks up more than I ever would. I guess I have issues with myself. I don’t think I’m as pretty as everybody thinks.
There was that pretty-girl factor. People would ostracize me without knowing a thing about me.