Born on May 25, 1994, Aly Raisman is an American gymnast and two time Olympian. Raisman is the 2016 Olympic individual all-around silver medalist and floor silver medalist. She was also a member of the gold-winning American teams at the 2011 and 2015 World Championships. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She began gymnastics when she was two years old.
Aly Raisman Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Needham, Massachusetts, she is the daughter of Lynn and Rick Raisman. She has three younger siblings: Brett, Chloe, and Madison.
Aly Raisman Affair/Boyfriend
View this post on Instagram
Tag #somethinggood to share your superpower & how you stay optimistic 💕Which word speaks to you? For every post @lifeisgoodco will donate $1 to help kids in need. Let’s keep this good vibe going all way to $1 million… wouldn’t that be AWESOME? 🧚🏻♀️🧚🏻♀️🧚🏻♀️ I chose love because I am inspired by self love. Guided meditations and being around nature helps me practice self love, what helps you? If you don’t know that’s okay… maybe this weekend you can begin to figure that out! Be patient and kind to yourself. 💕
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alexandra Rose Raisman
- Nicknames: Aly Raisman
- Birthday: May 25, 1994
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Needham, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Needham High School
- Profession: Gymnast
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Colton Underwood (2016-2017)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 52 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6.5 US
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Aly exercises 6 days a week and up to 7 hours a day.
- She started gymnastics at the age of 2.
- Her interest in gymnastics started when she watched “Magnificent Seven” (U.S. Women Gymnastics Team) won Gold Medal for U.S. for the first time during 1996 Summer Olympics.
- In 2013, she was included in the National Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.
- She has launched her own line of socks in collaboration with FEAT.