Born on June 21, 1966, Alisyn Camerota is an American journalist and anchor who is a anchor of CNN’s morning show New Day. Prior to working in CNN, she was a part of Fox & Friends franchise and was a co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend before joining CNN. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended American University.
Alisyn Camerota Ethnicity/Religion
Alisyn was born in Shrewsbury, New Jersey. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Alisyn Camerota Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Tim Lewis and they have three children. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alisyn Lane Camerota
- Nicknames: Alisyn
- Birthday: June 21, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Shrewsbury, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: American University
- Profession: Journalist, anchor
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Tim Lewis
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: in millions of USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is anchor of CNN’s morning show New Day.
- She has been nominated for Emmy Award for news reporting twice.
- She was a part of Fox & Friends franchise and was a co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend before joining CNN.
- She graduated from American University with a degree in broadcast journalism.
- Visit our site for more updates.