Born on October 3, 1988, Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress who rose to fame for her role in Pure (2010). In 2018, she starred as Lara Croft in the adventure film Tomb Raider. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Royal Swedish Ballet School.
Alicia Vikander Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Gothenburg, she is the daughter of Maria Fahl Vikander and Svante Vikander. Se has five half-siblings.
Alicia Vikander Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to actor Michael Fassbender. For more information, visit her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alicia Amanda Vikander
- Nicknames: Alicia
- Birthday: October 3, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Current Residence: London, England
- Education: Royal Swedish Ballet School, School of American Ballet
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Swedish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Michael Fassbender
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
- Weight: 53 kg
- Feet Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2011 she was named as one of European films’ Shooting Stars by European Film Promotion.
- Before she mastered the Danish language she had to use in A Royal Affair (2012), she was able to practice all of her lines, since they had been recorded on her Iphone by one of her mother’s friends.
- Her favorite actresses are Marion Cotillard, Isabelle Huppert and Jennifer
- She stated in an interview on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (2014) that she did most of her own stunts, and had to repeat some of them, in Tomb Raider (2018).
I’d love to continue to work in Europe and the US. What I’m looking for is the right film and if that’s a big studio film, or a tiny film being shot in a few days in Europe, that’s not what I’m thinking about – it’s about the project and who I’m going to do it with.