Born on November 8, 1952, Alfre Woodard is an American actress, producer and political activist who made her film debut in Remember My Name in 1978 and is considered as one of the most accomplished actress in her generation.
She has recently appeared in See (2019) as Paris. For more information, read the article below
Before Fame: She attended Boston University.
Alfre Woodard Ethnicity/Religion
Alfre was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Marion H. Woodard and Constance. She was born as youngest of three children. She attended Boston University.
Alfre Woodard Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Roderick Spencer. They have two adopted children. Visit her twitter.
— Alfre Woodard (@AlfreWoodard) November 2, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alfre Woodard
- Nicknames: Alfre,
- Birthday: November 8, 1952
- Age: 57 years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Boston University
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Roderick Spencer (m. 1983)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American actress, producer and political activist.
- She is named as one of the most accomplished actors of her time.
- She has been nominated once for Academy Award and Grammy Award and 18 times for Emmy Award.
- She rose to fame for her role in Off-Broadway play For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf.
- She made her film debut in Remember My Name.
- She is a board member of AMPAS.
- She has received critical acclaim for her role in Clemency.
- She appears as Paris in See (a television series)
I’m a mom and a wife. That’s what I do in the world. That’s my identity. Second, I’m an actor.
I’ve surrendered to Facebook just to maintain a relationship with my children. I also follow them on Twitter. They’re witty, irreverent, hip. I have only eight friends. Otherwise, it becomes a job.
Visit our site for more updates.