Born on July 16, 1991, Alexandra Ship is an American actress, singer-songwriter and instrumentalist who is best known for her role as Aaliyah in the film Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B.
She is also known for her roles in Straight Outta Compton, X-Men franchise and Abby in the movie Love, Simon. She appears as Kate in the film All the Bright Places. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her career in acting.
Alexandra Shipp Ethnicity/Religion
Alexandra was born in Phoenix, Arizona. Her mother is of Caucasian ethnicity and her father is of African-American ethnicity. She has two brothers and a stepsister.
Alexandra Shipp Affair/Married/Dating
As of March 2020, her relationship status is not known. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Alexandra Ruth Shipp
Nicknames: Alexandra Shipp
Birthday: July 16, 1991
Age: 28 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: St. Mary’s Catholic High School
Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
Children: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
Weight: 57 kg (approx)
Chest Size: Not Available
Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Alexandra is an American actress, singer and songwriter.
- She rose to fame for portraying Aaliyah in the film Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B.
- She is also known for her roles in Straight Outta Compton, X-Men franchise and Abby in the movie Love, Simon.
- She appears as Kate in the film All the Bright Places.
Her mother is a Kundalini yoga teacher and her father is a musician.
- Her father is African-American and her mother is Caucasian.
- Alexandra moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her career in acting.
- Shipp made her acting debut in Alvin and the Chipmunks in 2009.
Not Available at the moment. for more information, visit our site.