Alex Landi is an American actor who is known for being cast of Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Nico Kim in the 15th season. He caught attention because he was cast as the series’ first gay male surgeon. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Alex Landi Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in New York City, he is of half Italian and half Korean descent. At young age, he was focused on sports (Tennis).
Alex Landi Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alex Landi
- Nicknames: Alex
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Half Korea, Half Italian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 61 inches
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is half Korean and half Italian.
- His parents took him to his first Broadway show, The Lion King, when he was seven and he was mesmerized by the performance sparking his interest in acting.
- He trained at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- He also traveled to Asia to train with one of the world’s most renowned martial arts teams.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.