Born on June 17, 1967, Alex Azar is an American attorney, politician and lobbyist who serves as the US Secretary of Health and Human Services and was a member of the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Dartmouth College and Yale University.
Alex Azar Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Pennsylvania to Lynda and Alex Azar. His father is of Lebanese descent.
Alex Azar Affair/Married
He is married to Jennifer Azar and have two children with her. Visit his twitter for more information.
.@SecPompeo and I in @USATODAY on addressing the #coronavirus: We’re undeterred in our vigilance to protect Americans. And we’re mobilizing resources around the world to help other nations fight the disease, too. This is American altruism at its finest. https://t.co/at3dxdjkXh
— Secretary Alex Azar (@SecAzar) February 11, 2020
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alex Michael Azar II
- Nicknames: Alex
- Birthday: June 17, 1967
- Age: 52 years old (as of 2020)
- Birthplace: Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Dartmouth College, Yale University
- Profession: Politician, attorney, lobbyist, former executive
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Lebanese descent
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Jennifer Azar
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American politician, lobbyist, and attorney.
- He serves as the US Secretary of Health and Human Services.
- He was a member of board of directors of the Biotechnology innovation Organization
- He is of Lebanese descent.
- He served as a law clerk for Alex Kozinski after law school.
- He is a Christian.
- Azar is a member of the Worldwide Speakers Group
Not Available at the moment. for more information, visit our site.