Born on July 11, 1996, Alessia Cara is a Canadian singer and songwriter who rose to fame after her debut single release in 2015 entitled “Here” which reached Number 19 on the Canadian Hot 100 and peaked at No 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and her debut studio album, Know-It-All (2015), reached number 8 on the Canadian Albums Chart and number 9 on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States.
For more information on Alessia Cara, read the article below.
Before Fame: She was signed to EP Entertainment and Def jam Recordings in 2014.
Alessia Cara Ethnicity/Religion
Alessia was born in Brampton, Ontario and her family is from Calabria. She attended Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.
Alessia Cara Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Cara was in a relationship with fellow singer Kevin Garrett from 2016 to 2018. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alessia Caracciolo
- Nicknames: Alessia Cara
- Birthday: July 11, 1996
- Age: 23 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Ontario, Canada
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, instrumentalist
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Canadian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist.
- She is signed with EP Entertainment and Def Jam Recording.
- Her debut single “Here” peaked at number 19 on the Canadian Hot 100 and peaked at No 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Her debut studio album, Know-It-All (2015), reached number 8 on the Canadian Albums Chart and number 9 on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States.
- She has received 4 Grammy Awards winning one in 2018.
- She is from Canada and her family is from Calabria.
- She can speak Italian.
- She began playing guitar at the age of 10 and began her own YouTube channel when she was 13.
- Cara was named the Best New Artist at the 2018 Grammy Awards on January 28, 2018.
- She was in relationship with fellow singer-songwriter Kevin Garrett from 2016 to 2018.
- She is an R&B and alternative R&B singer.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.