Alan Garten is the Executive Vice President and General Counsel for the Trump Organization. His job is to overseer litigation worldwide involving the companies’ residential development product licenses and endorsement business properties and so on. Prior to this position, he served as Assistant General Counsel for the Trump Organization. He is one of the most influential legal advisers in the country.
Before Fame: Before fame, he was a law firm associate.
Alan Garten Family/Birthplace/Parents/Ethnicity
Alan garten is the son of Gloria Garten and Jay C. Garten.
Alan Garten Wife/Affair/Divorce
Alan Garten is married to Alexis Lyn Robinson. They married in July 16, 2016 at the Trump winery in Charlottesville, Va. His wife Alexis, is an associate in the new media, entertainment and technology group at the firm Hughes Hubbard & Reed in Manhattan. She is the daughter of Loretta and Bernard Robinson.
Contact him on twitter for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alan Gary Garten
- Nicknames: Alan Garten
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: Not Available
- Education: University of Michigan
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Alexis Lyn Robinson
- Net Worth: Alexis Lyn Robinson
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an executive vice president and the general counsel of the Trump Organization in Manhattan.
- He is a son of Gloria Garten of Westbury, N.Y., and the late Jay C.
- Garten.Alexis Lyn Robinson is his second wife. His first marriage ended in divorce.