Born in July 4, 1971 Al Madrigal is an American actor and comedian who is known as a correspondent on The Daily Show and is a co-founder of the All Things Comedy.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of San Francisco.
Al Madrigal Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Francisco, California, he grew in San Francisco’s Inner Sunset District. He is of Italian and Mexican descent.
Al Madrigal Wife/Affair/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alessandro Liborio Madrigal
- Nicknames: Al Madrigal
- Birthday: July 4, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of San Francisco (dropped out)
- Profession: Comedian, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mexican and Italian Descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is of Mexican and Italian descent.
- He is an actor and writer, known for About a Boy (2014), Snatched (2017) and Al Madrigal: Why Is the Rabbit Crying?
I prefer a small, underground venue. That’s ideal for me. Intimate, well-behaved crowd. I love it. I hope people realize how lucky they are.the acoustics really help. I like a low ceiling – everybody sort of packed into a small room. That’s the best.