Born on May 18, 1992, Adwoa Aboah is a British fashion model and feminist activist who is one of the rising models. n March 2017, she appeared on the cover of American Vogue with Liu Wen, Ashley Graham, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Imaan Hammam, and Vittoria Ceretti. She has also been on the cover of Vogue Italia and i-D. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She started her career to be independent and support herself.
Adwoa Aboah Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in United Kingdom, she is the daughter of Charles Aboah and Camilla Lowher. She is of Ghanaian and British descent. She has a sister named Kewesa who is also a model.
Adwoa Aboah Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact her on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
#MadeForLegends campaign with @JohnHardyJewelry wearing #ClassicChain #ModernChain #NagaCollection Photography: @luigiandiango Director: @bretthendersonkincaid DP: @ryanmariehelfant Styling: @juliavonboehm Hair: @luigimurenu Make-up: @gucciwestman Creative: @matteprojects
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adwoa Aboah
- Nicknames: Adwoa
- Birthday: May 18, 1992
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model, feminist activist
- Nationality: Brtish
- Ethnicity/Race: Ghanaian and British
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Aboah has suffered from depression and drug addiction and is now sober.
- She was The British GQ’s ‘Woman of the Year’ for 2017.
- She has an organization for young women called Gurls Talk.