Born on October 18, 1953, Adrienne Banfield Norris is the mother of actress Jada Pinkett Smith who is also the co-host of their Facebook talk show Red Table Talks. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She worked as a nurse.
Adrienne Banfield Norris Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in United States, she is the mother of Jada Pinkett Smith. She is of Jamaican descent from her mother’s side.
Adrienne Banfield Norris Husband/Children
She is the mother of Jada Pinkett Smith. Visit her daughters Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adrienne Banfield Norris
- Nicknames: Adrienne
- Birthday: October 18, 1953
- Age: 64 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Nurse (retired)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Jada Pinkett Smith
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Jamaican descent on her mother’s side
- Her mother Marion helped her raise Pinkett-Smith after she and Pinkett-Smith’s father divorced. Jaden and Willow Smith are her two grandchildren.
Visit our site for more updates.