Born on September 18, 1980, Adeel Akhtar is an English actor who is best known for his role in Murdered by My Family and also for his roles in the films Four Lions, The Dictator, Pan and in the series Utopia.
He appears as Maharaja in Murder Mystery (2019). Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended London, England Education Oxford Brookes University (BA) and New School (MFA)
Adeel Akhtar Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Adeel was born in London to Pakistani father and Kenyan mother. Although he completed a degree in law, he decided to follow his passion and changed his career to acting, training at the Actors Studio Drama School and The New School in New York.
Adeel Akhtar Affair/Married/Wife
He is married. However, we do not information on his wife. Visit his twitter.
— Luke Evans (@TheRealLukevans) June 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adeel Akhtar
- Nicknames: Adeel
- Birthday: September 18, 1980
- Age: 38 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: London, England
- Education: Oxford Brookes University (BA), New School (MFA)
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: He was born to a Pakistani father and a Kenyan mother
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 70-80 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his role in Murdered by My Father.
- In 2017, he won a British Academy Television Award for Best Actor for his role in Murdered by My Father.
- He became a patron of Half Moon Theater in 2016.
- He is also known for his roles in the films Four Lions, The Dictator, Pan and in the series Utopia.
- He appears as Maharaja in Murder Mystery (2019).
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.