Born on February 22, 1981, Elodie Yung is a French actress who is best known for her roles as Elektra Natchios in the Marvel’s Series Daredevil. She is appearing in the Netflix’s miniseries The Defenders.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from University of Paris and London Academy of Music and Dramatic
Career / Awards: She is known for her role as Elektra in the series Daredevil.
Elodie Yung Family
Yung was born in Paris, France. Her father is Cambodian and her mother is French.
Elodie Yung Affair Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elodie Yung
- Nicknames: Elodie
- Birthday: February 22, 1981
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, University of Paris
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the first non-American actress to portray Elektra in a live action adaptation of the character.
- She has a black belt in karate.
- Her father is Cambodian whereas her mother is French.
- She was considered for the role of Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).
- She has a master’s degree in law from University of Paris.
- Her film debut was as female lead Tsu in Les fils du vent.
I don’t carry sai blades for the sake of it in my personal life. I had to learn how to manipulate the sais. It was very tricky, because it’s a weird shape. It’s like a big fork. There’s a lot of ways that you can use them, but it’s not like a sword.
You want to enjoy your night, and you don’t want to suffer in your heels too long. Lipstick compensates for the lack of heels. It’s a good option, and it works.