Born on June 12, 1973, Dina Powell is an Egyptian-American and Coptic-American who is the current US Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy to President Donald Trump. She is also an Assistant to the President and Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives. Prior to this, she was a managing director and partner at Goldman Sachs and president of their non-profit subsidiary, the Goldman Sachs Foundation. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Texas, Austin.
Dina Powell Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Cairo, Egypt, she is born to a Coptic Christian family. Her father was a captain in the Egyptian Army and her mother had attended American University in Cairo.
Dina Powell Affair/Married
She is married to Richard Powell. They married on January 10, 1988 and have two children together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dina Habib Powell
- Nicknames: Dina
- Birthday: June 12, 1973
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: Cairo, Egypt
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Texas, Austin
- Profession: Philanthropist, US policymaker
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: Egyptian, American
- Ethnicity/Race: Egyptian
- Religion: Coptic Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Richard Powell
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the current U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy to President Donald Trump.
- She is also an Assistant to the President and Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives.
- She is a lifelong member of the Republican Party.
- When she first arrived to the U.S. Powell did not know how to speak English. She attended the Ursuline Academy of Dallas prep school for girls before she went on to the University of Texas-Austin for her bachelor’s degree.
- She is married to senior public affairs executive Richard Powell and has two daughters.
- She is a Coptic Christian.
- She has been a formal adviser to Ivanka Trump regarding women’s programming.
My parents wanted their daughters to reach their full potential. I joke that they said, ‘We left our homeland so you could pursue your dreams – as long as you’re a lawyer, a doctor, or an engineer.’