Born on April 14, 1996, Abigail Breslin is an American actress and singer who started her acting career when she was three years old. She was nominated for the Academy Awards for Best supporting Actress for her role in Little Miss Sunshine (2006). Her other work include No Reservations (2007), Nim’s Island (2008), Definitely, Maybe (2008), My Sister’s Keeper (2009), Zombieland (2009), Rango (2011), and August: Osage County (2013). To know more about Abigail, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her acting career at the age of three.
Abigail Breslin Parents/Religion
Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Kim and Michael Breslin, a telecommunications expert, programmer and consultant. Her father is of jewish descent and she has twoolder brothers, Ryan and Spencer. They are both actors. She is named after Abigail Adams, the second First Lady of the United States.
Abigail Breslin Affair/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Abigail Kathleen Breslin
- Nicknames: Abigail
- Birthday: April 14, 1996
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: $12 million US
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Waist: 25 inches
- Hip: 32 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 37 inches
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She said that if she were a superhero, she would want to fly and be able to speak every other language.
- Her favorite Disney film is Finding Nemo (2003).
- She donated many items to Rocky Stone to be given to less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign.
- In 2007, she became the fifth youngest actress ever to be nominated for best supporting actress at the age of 10 years. Those younger than Abigail were Tatum O’Neal (10 years old), Mary Badham (10 years old), Quinn Cummings (10 years old) and Justin Henry at 8 years old.
- Abigail is in a band called “CABB” with her friend, Cassidy Reiff.
- She is named after the First Lady of USA, Abigail Adams.
- Her favorite actresses are Meryl Streep and Margaret O’Brien.
It was the coolest experience ever! I hadn’t done any other movie roles, so I was really nervous.
I would hope that someday, in my lifetime that I’d be able to tell my kids there use to be a thing called cancer but it doesn’t exist anymore.