Born on December 6, 1995, Artist Julius Dubose, known by his stage name A Boogie wit da Hoodie or A Boogie is an American rapper, singer and songwriter who is known for his song “Drowning” which peaked at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the song “Keke” along with 6ix9ine and Fetty Wap. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended DeWitt Clinton High School.
A Boogie Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Education
Born in Highbridge neighborhood of the Bronx in New York City, he began rapping at age twelve after listening to Kanye West ad 50 Cent.
A Boogie Girlfriend/Dating/Children
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Artist Julius Dubose
- Nicknames: A Boogie, A Boogie wit da Hoodie
- Birthday: December 6, 1995
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: DeWitt Clinton High School
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Ella Rodriguez (dating)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $3 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was often arrested in New York for selling marijuana and cannabis.
- After high school graduation, he decided to focus on his music career and took up a couple of jobs such as pizza delivery and working in construction.
- He is best known for his song “Drowning”, which peaked at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Dubose was raised in Highbridge and began rapping at age twelve after listening to Kanye West and 50 Cent.