Born on April 8, 1968, Patricia Arquette is an American actress who is best known for her performance in the movie Boyhood which earned her Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, and many more. She is also known for her role as Allison DuBois in the series Medium (2005-2011). She has appeared as Dee Dee Blanchard in the series The Act. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her film debut in A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors.
Patricia Arquette Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Chicago, Illinois to Lewis Arquette and Brenda Olivia. Her father had converted to Islam and her mother was Jewish. She has Polish, Russian, and French-Canadian ancestry.
Patricia Arquette Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Nicholas Cage from 1995 to 2001. Later on, she married Thomas Jane in 2006. However, the relationship did not work out and they divorced in 2011.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Patricia Arquette
- Nicknames: Patricia
- Birthday: April 8, 1968
- Age: 51 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Nicolas Cage (m. 1995; div. 2001) Thomas Jane (m. 2006; div. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Nicholas of The Act? Learn more about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 64-66 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34D
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She attended Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in Los Angeles, California.
- She is distantly related to explorer Meriwether Lewis.
- She has Polish, Russian and French-Canadian ancestry.
- She won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Boyhood (2014).
- She was considered for the role of Honey Bunny in Pulp Fiction.
- She is the co-founder of “GiveLove”, an organization dedicated to sanitations projects in Haiti.
I liked the premise of this material. I love the marriage relationship. They kind of keep each other honest, and they enjoy each other’s sense of humor. Kind of a sexy but boring relationship.